Tender /Bid Coordinator
Tritium is leading the way in the design, manufacture and distribution of fast charging infrastructure for electric vehicles globally. Headquartered in Brisbane Australia, the business has expanded globally very quickly, with an office in the United States and its third location in Amsterdam covering Europe.
The Tender / Bid Coordinator reports directly to VP Global Pre-Contracts & Pursuits in the Sales Enablement Team, located at Murarrie, Brisbane.
You will join the Sales Enablement team to help prepare and collate tender document responses for global pursuits in EV Charging Solutions. The role will develop practices, tools and systems to respond to tender requests and develop materials to assist the firm’s business development, profiling and marketing efforts. Experience in competitive bidding is essential and global experience in competitive tenders will be an advantage.
This is a great opportunity for a commercially centered professional looking to advance their career in a company which offers a challenging and progressive, global work environment.
This role is in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines, which will on occasion, require flexible and additional hours.
Key responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- This role will be heavily focused on the preparation and collation of tender documents.
- Maintain standard responses and collateral to aid with responses
- Maintain registrations and monitoring tender market and identifying upcoming projects
- Working closely with the team, a key part of this role will be the ability to communicate with teams to ensure strict deadlines are met.
- Prepare accurate and compelling responses to RFI’s, EOI’s, RFP’s.
- Formatting and proof-reading tenders prior to submission
- Setting deadlines for tender material from internal staff
- Managing a pitch database and analysing pitch outcomes
- Profiling strategies to market Tritium’s services and expertise
- Collaborating with internal sales team to build and enhance client relationships.
To be successful in this role, you will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role. This position requires a degree qualified candidate in the field of Sales, Business, Marketing, Commerce, other related disciplines.
The role is suited to candidates with the following skills:
- Strong written communication skills and deep understanding of the tendering process
- Strong editing skills and ability to develop and write a solid pitch
- Excellent organization skills with a high degree of attention to detail both from accuracy and grammar perspective
- Commercial acumen with strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to handle a variety of projects, evaluate priorities and achieve results in a fast-paced environment
- Organisational skills, getting info from colleagues and holding them accountable to deadlines in a diplomatic friendly way is also required.
- The role will suit an ‘all rounder’ who is a self starter that can do graphic design, document layout/design, power point, etc
- InDesign skills will be highly regarded but must be excellent in Microsoft (Word, Excel, PPT)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org