Sales Finance Coordinator
The Tritium Sales Finance Coordinator will work collaboratively with the finance, sales and operations teams to provide support, coordination and administration to the order fulfillment lifecycle for Tritium’s customers.
The role reports to the Group Revenue Accountant (based in Brisbane, Australia) with a dotted line to the Finance Director – EU and is based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
The role primarily focuses on European orders, however may at times extend to global sales orders and customers.
Key responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
Sales Order to Billing
- Monitor SalesForce for Closed Opportunities
- Create Sales Order in Netsuite
- Verify Contract and attach to Customer Record
- Verify and attach Purchase Order
- (includes review of Warranty, CID#s, shipping terms)
- Review Item Fulfillments ensuring all documentation attached (POD’s, Packing lists, etc)
- Bill Customers
- Creation/monitoring of purchase order from the Sales Order for the commissioning of products by external service agent
- Ensure all non-warranty items are billed.
Responsibilities & Partnering
- Ensure all correct documentation in place
- Partnering with Sales team to resolve queries and build relationship with customers
- Partnering with Operations team for updating of ss for delivery of sites.
- Partnering with Logistics team to ensure delivery and documentation is completed
- Understanding of accounting principles
- Intermediate Excel skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Previous proven experience in business administration and finance systems
- Advanced skills in SalesForce, experience with Netsuite would also be highly regarded
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated accuracy and efficiency
- Positive, team working attitude
- Display outstanding work ethics and an ability to work under pressure
- Understanding of the application of policies and procedures.
- A proactive, professional with strong interpersonal skills and a customer-focused approach able to work with a broad range of people from varying backgrounds.
- Able to show initiative within a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail and ability to prioritise and multi-task.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org