Engineering Specialist – Services
In a global environment that is hungry for innovation in the use and storage of energy, Tritium is leading the way in the design, manufacture and distribution of fast charging infrastructure for electric vehicles. Tritium serves customers worldwide with offices in Brisbane, California and Amsterdam. Tritium is searching for a Engineering Specialist in our Services department, reporting to our Global Services Director.
The role commences in Australia for training and then moves to Amsterdam.
- International opportunity
- Move to Amsterdam with us! Learn the product in Brisbane and then move to Amsterdam to be part of our growing team there.
Qualifications & experience
- Electronic product design and analysis experience
- Deep knowledge of Power electronics, Power Circuit Topologies and Control systems (inverter, DC/DC, IGBTs, MOSFETs, vehicle communication networks including CANbus and associate protocols, signal conditioning and filter circuitry etc.)
- Understanding of Vehicle Charging Standards, EMC and other relevant global standardsExperience using simulation tools for power / frequency / integrity / thermal assessments (MATLAB/Simulink, Simplorer, LTSpice, Maxwell, etc.)
- Experience of GPDS / PCS and Engineering planning and delivery processes
- Bachelors degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Experience of full product development lifecycles both hardware and software based
- Knowledge of Linux system (preferred)
Tasks & responsibilities
Key responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, maintain and improve remote diagnostic tools.
- Provide expert training for Tritium’s Remote Customer Support engineers
- Support commissioning of products.
- Travel to the field when required.
- Have a thorough understanding of statistics and databases.
- Remotely trouble shoot escalated problems for the remote support team.
- Visit customers when required.
- Feedback and report field trends to the Quality Department, Engineering Heads in Australia and other relevant heads.
- At times, you need to act on behalf of Engineering Head from departments in the Australian office.
- Undertake bespoke projects in the field of, but not limited to, compliance, vehicle interoperability, new products and new software/firmware.
- Liaise with all clients in a professional and courteous manner with a view to improving Tritium’s reputation within the industry and increasing business opportunities.
- Work as a team member by assisting other areas of the business when required.
- Work within ISO9001 equivalent Quality standards.
- Adhere to the Tritium WHS policy and procedures.
- Coordinate integration testing with external parties.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com