End of Line Test Technician
This position reports directly to the Operations Director Europe at Tritium Technologies BV and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Key responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct EOL testing / configuration / calibration activities on product & subassemblies in accordance with established business plan and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Comply with all Tritium Safety and test procedures.
- To certain depth: Perform fault analysis, troubleshooting, diagnostics and repairs
- Maintain high level of 5S across EoL testing area.
- Assist the (lead) EOL test engineer in tasks as required;
- Maintain & update EoL Test / issue reporting / documentation.
Qualifications and Competencies
- LEAN Manufacturing competency, with End-of-Line testing experience;
- Root cause diagnostics & debugging of electrical systems;
- High level of MS office applications, including Word, Access & Excel;
- 2 years min. experience in a manufacturing environment, at least 1 year in an electrical, semi-conductor or power electronics environment (required);
- Experience of LV mains to 415VAC & DC Systems up to 1000V highly desirable.
- High attention for detail, hands on mentality & solid computer skills
Environmental, Health & Safety requirements
In the interest of personal safety, all employees have an obligation to:
- Comply with all safe work practices, rules, procedures and instructions with the intent of avoiding injury to themselves and others, damage to plant or equipment and environmental pollution.
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and others.
- Wear personal protective equipment and clothing where required.
- Comply with any reasonable direction given by Management for environmental, health and safety.
- Not misuse or interfere with any environmental or health and safety equipment provided.
- Report all near misses, accidents and incidents on the job immediately.
- Report all known or observed hazards to their Supervisor or Manager immediately.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org